Winter Telemedicine Conference
Come join us for our annual Telemedicine Medical Summit, a one day conference event focused on clinical telemedicine. This program was created for physicians, PA's and NP's currently working in the field, or are looking to learn more about the telemedicine setting and growing industry.
Our one day conference will have prominent guest speakers from leading practices and hospitals utilizing telemedicine, hoping to answer some of your questions below.
- How do you begin a career in telemedicine?
- Where is the telemedicine industry heading?
- How do you get licensed and how do you get paid?
- What is the lifestyle like for a telemedicine doctor?
- What is the scope of practice and virtual bedside manner like?
- How do I address and handle these diagnoses via telemedicine?
- What types of cases can I expect to see?
- What are some career opportunities in telemedicine?
- What are the new technologies and gadgets available in telemedicine?
- What are the risks, regulations and legal issues I need to be aware of?
Master Clinicians proudly presents the first annual Telemedicine CME Conference for the clinician.
Exact titles of topics pending.
- Introduction to Telemedicine/History of TeleHealth
- Lessons learned from a seasoned Telehealth Clinician
- The “Webside” Manner (virtual bedside manner)
- Why Telehealth is Good for Women and Children
- The Secrets of Success in Telemedicine (Insurance & Reimbursement)
- The Many Faces of Telemedicine: How one practice is implementing telemedicine
- How Telemedicine affects Patient Experience and how its implemented in Urgent Cares
- Laws, Regulation and Compliance in Telemedicine: What you need to know
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
This one day conference is approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits.
* Order of lectures subject to change
Nov 12Telemedicine Conference
|1||Registration||7:30am - 8:00am|
|2||Brief Intro/History of Telemedicine||Howard Reis (CEO, The TeleDentists)||8:00am - 8:25am|
|3||Live the Life You Imagined: One Man’s Journey to a Telemedicine Career||Dr. David Cohen (CMO, Teleradiology Specialist)||8:25am - 9:10am|
|4||Coffee Break/Exhibit Break||9:10am - 9:30am|
|5||Why Telemedicine is Great for Woman and Children||Dr. Lauralee Yalden (Physician, AmWell)||9:30am - 10:15am|
|6||Webside Manner and the Remote Physical Exam||Dr. Sylvia Romm (Chief Innovation Officer, Atlantic Health System)||10:15am - 11:00am|
|7||Coffee Break/Exhibit Break||11:00am - 11:15am|
|8||The Many Faces of Telemedicine: How One Practice is Implementing Telemedicine||Dr. Christopher Morris (NYU, Associate Director for Digital Health and Innovation)||11:15am - 12pm|
|9||Lunch||12:00pm - 1:15pm|
|10||Laws, Regulations and Compliance in Telemedicine: What You Need to Know||TJ Ferrante (Attorney at Foley & Lardner LLP)||1:15pm - 2:00pm|
|11||Coffee Break/Exhibit Break||2:00pm - 2:15pm|
|12||The Secrets of Success in Telemedicine (Insurance and Reimbursement)||Dr. Lisa Thompson (Medical Director, Anthem)||2:15pm - 3:00pm|
|13||How Telemedicine Affects Patient Experience and How It’s Implemented in Urgent Care||Heather Fernandez (CEO, Solv Health)||3:00pm - 3:45pm|
|14||Coffee Break/Exhibit Break||3:45pm - 4:00pm|
|15||Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology||Dr. Pramod Gaur (Professor, Pace University)||4:15pm - 5:00pm|