Winter Telemedicine Conference
Come join us for our annual Telemedicine Medical Summit, a one day conference event focused on clinical telemedicine. This program was created for physicians, PA's and NP's currently working in the field, or are looking to learn more about the telemedicine setting and growing industry.
Our one day conference will have prominent guest speakers from leading practices and hospitals utilizing telemedicine, hoping to answer some of your questions below.
- How do you begin a career in telemedicine?
- Where is the telemedicine industry heading?
- How do you get licensed and how do you get paid?
- What is the lifestyle like for a telemedicine doctor?
- What is the scope of practice and virtual bedside manner like?
- How do I address and handle these diagnoses via telemedicine?
- What types of cases can I expect to see?
- What are some career opportunities in telemedicine?
- What are the new technologies and gadgets available in telemedicine?
- What are the risks, regulations and legal issues I need to be aware of?
** SPECIAL OFFER ** (Ends June 30th)
Sign up for our 2 day Urgent Care Conference this August and receive a FREE registration to this Telemedicine course. Learn More
Master Clinicians proudly presents the first annual Telemedicine CME Conference for the clinician.
Exact titles of topics pending.
- Introduction to Telemedicine/History of TeleHealth
- Lessons learned from a seasoned Telehealth Clinician
- The “Webside” Manner (virtual bedside manner)
- Common Diagnosis: Do’s and Do Not’s
- The Many Faces of Telemedicine: How one practice is implementing telemedicine.
- How Telemedicine affects Patient Experience and how its implemented in Urgent Cares.
- Laws, Regulation and Compliance in Telemedicine: What you need to know.
- Telemedicine and Long Term Care
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
This one day conference is pending approval for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits and 8 AAPA CME credits.