Take a Break and Explore Arizona!
Come join us for our annual Telemedicine Medical Summit- one and a half days of learning surrounded by the beautiful Arizona desert landscape. Earn CME while rejuvenating in all that Scottsdale has to offer. Relax in the spa, play a round of golf, go on an invigorating hike and take in the views.
Our one and a half day conference will have prominent guest speakers from leading practices and hospitals utilizing telemedicine who will answer some of your questions listed below. If you are a physician, PA or NP currently working in the field, or you are looking to learn more about telemedicine and the growing industry, this conference is for you.
- How do you begin a career in telemedicine?
- Where is the telemedicine industry heading?
- How do you get licensed and how do you get paid?
- What is the lifestyle like for a telemedicine doctor?
- What is the scope of practice and virtual bedside manner like?
- How do I address and handle these diagnoses via telemedicine?
- What types of cases can I expect to see?
- What are some career opportunities in telemedicine?
- What are the new technologies and gadgets available in telemedicine?
- What are the risks, regulations and legal issues I need to be aware of?
Last year's topics include:
- Introduction to Telemedicine/History of TeleHealth
- Lessons learned from a seasoned Telehealth Clinician
- The “Webside” Manner (Virtual Bedside Manner)
- Why Telehealth is Great for Women and Children
- The Secrets of Success in Telemedicine (Insurance & Reimbursement)
- The Many Faces of Telemedicine: How one practice is implementing telemedicine
- How Telemedicine affects Patient Experience and how its implemented in Urgent Cares
- Laws, Regulation and Compliance in Telemedicine: What you need to know
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
* 2020 topics coming soon
This one and a half day conference is approved for 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits.